- Best hardness to safety ratio. Means the knife is felt while slicing or stabbing but it does no damage to the tissue. You’ll feel it but you’ll wear the sensation off.
- The tip is state of the art. All the lines on the blade gather at the tip so that you’ll feel the tiniest of punctures, yet the safety mechanisms will make it non damaging.
- The same goes for the thinness of the blade. It is an EXTREMELY thin blade, with a realistically felt edge.
- The weight , balance and shape are those of a an EDC knife folder, when you wield this trainer it feels like your wielding a knife
- The Back part of the handle is also protected to avoid injury.